Acceptable Usage Policy
This Acceptable Usage Policy covers the security and use of all ambreenmakeup.com information.
This policy applies to all ambreenmakeup.com site visitors, users, hereafter referred to as ‘individuals’).
This policy applies to all information, in whatever form, relating to ambreenmakeup.com activities worldwide, and to all information handled by ambreenmakeup.com relating to other organisations with whom it deals. It also covers all IT and information communications facilities operated by ambreenmakeup.com or on its behalf.
Computer Access Control – Individual’s Responsibility
Access to the ambreenmakeup.com training systems is controlled by the use of User IDs and passwords. All User IDs and passwords are to be uniquely assigned to named individuals and consequently, individuals are accountable for all actions on the ambreenmakeup.com systems.
Individuals must not:
• Allow anyone else to use their user IDs and password on the ambreenmakeup.com system.
• Leave their user accounts logged in unattended
• Use someone else’s user ID and password to access ambreenmakeup.com systems.
• Leave their password unprotected (for example writing it down).
• Perform any unauthorised changes to ambreenmakeup.com or it’s information.
• Attempt to access data that they are not authorised to use or access.
• Exceed the limits of their authorisation to interrogate the
system or data.
Individuals must not:
• Use the system for the purposes of harassment or abuse.
• Use profanity, obscenities, or derogatory remarks in communications.
• Access, download, send or receive any data (including images), which ambreenmakeup.com considers offensive in any way, including sexually explicit, discriminatory,
defamatory or libellous material.
• Use the system to make personal gains or conduct a personal business.
• Place any information on the Internet that relates to ambreenmakeup.com alter any
information about it, or express any opinion about ambreenmakeup.com, unless they are
specifically authorised to do this.
• Download or upload copyrighted material such as music media (MP3) files, film and video files
• In any way infringe any copyright, database rights, trademarks or other intellectual
• Connect ambreenmakeup.com devices to the internet using non-standard connections.