Hair & Make-Up Training
The Make-up Class 5 Day Programme
This course has been designed for individuals who wish to pursue make-up as a profession.
By the end of this course you will have learned how to achieve make-up for Fashion, Bridal, Media (Magazines/TV) or Special Occasions by using appropriate cosmetic colours, techniques and tricks of the trade.
The programme will contain practicalI AA spicte1 . it j; isc icy demonstrations on how to achieve a variety of 41 at looks for the camera. A true insight related to working in the wedding or fashion industry including business development, portfolio presentation and marketing your business.
Following areas will be covered;
- Introduction to the art of make-up.
- Product and tool knowledge- This will cover in-depth understanding of all products and tools used throughout the course. This area also covers client care and how to understand a range of make-up products in relation to a range of skin types and contexts.
- Make-up techniques.
- Bridal make up consisting of – Registry, Engagement, Sangeet, Mehendi, Traditional and contemporary wedding day make-up covering all styles and Wedding Reception.
- Fashion make-up consisting of High fashion contemporary trends make-up as well as covering make-up from different eras.
- Media make-up consisting of magazine editorial and TV make-up- such as fashion/bridal shoots and commercial media make-up.
- Special Occasions make-up consisting of day, party and evening make-up for yourself as well as your clients.
- Hair styling- Basic insight to styling hair.
Assessments, Business/Market overview paths and advice.
The option of a portfolio shoot is also available at an additional cost. This will consist of portfolio pictures using leading models, which will be taken by a leading photographer, enhanced using leading photography software packages. Contact Us for more details.